TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-LINK UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
Sales in Cambodia
Sales in Cambodia
- Assist in developing and executing marketing and sales strategies to achieve target.
- Provide support and guidance to partners, ensure their understanding and effective communication of our brand values and product features.
- Monitor market trends, competitors, and consumer behavior
- Coordinate promotional activities and events with partners, contribute to increased brand awareness and market share.
- Handle customer inquiries, feedback, and complaints in collaboration with partners, ensuring prompt and satisfactory resolutions.
- Analyze sales data and performance metrics, generating reports and recommendations for improvement.
- Age preferably 24-35 years
- Bachelor's degree other relevant field
- Good at speaking English or Chinese
- Can accept regular business trips, and be able to use basic excel and word
- Need to be good at handling relationships, and Have a good sense of team
For more details and to apply for a position, please send us a cover letter and resume outlining your job skills, education background, and professional experience.
We accept applications by e-mail. Please direct your application to: email@example.com ( K.Kannika ) , firstname.lastname@example.org ( K.Siwakorn )
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.