Download for Archer AX90
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
How to Set up TP-Link Archer AX90 Wireless RouterThis video will show you how to connect and configure a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router?
- ฉันควรทำอย่างไรหากเครือข่ายไร้สายไม่เสถียรผ่านเราเตอร์ไร้สาย / เราเตอร์โมเด็ม
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link 11ac archer series wireless router
- How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- How to configure link aggregation on TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- How to configure the Family Time feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to configure the Reward feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to configure the Scan feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to configure the HomeShield QoS feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to set up the HomeShield Parental Controls feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to set up the HomeShield Real-Time Protection feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Why can’t I subscribe to the HomeShield service?
- How to subscribe to the TP-Link HomeShield Pro Service
- TP-Link ID คืออะไร
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely? (New Logo)
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to use webpage firmware recovery if the router become brick
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router (new logo-case 2)?
- วิธีการกำหนดค่า Archer Router ในโหมด Access Point mode
- ทำไม TP-Link ต้องการที่อยู่อีเมลของฉัน
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers (case 2)?
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)?
- วิธีกำหนดค่า VLAN ID สำหรับการเชื่อมต่ออินเทอร์เน็ตของคุณบนเราเตอร์ไร้สาย
- จะค้นหา IP address ของเราเตอร์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router?
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- ทำไมไม่สามารถเข้าถึง tplinkwifi.net
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up?
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)?
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
- How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router?(New Logo)
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)?
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)?
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
จะค้นหาเวอร์ชั่นฮาร์ดแวร์บนอุปกรณ์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-04-29||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 45.93 MB|
1. Fixed the FragAttacks vulnerabilities;
Note: You will be unable to downgrade to the previous firmware version after updating this firmware.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.