AV500 2-Port Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit
- Data transmission rates up to 500Mbps1 over household electrical circuit, ideal for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption at a push of the pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
What This Product Does
The TL-PA4020PKIT turns your home’s existing electrical circuitry into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into a power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In addition, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With speeds up to 500Mbps and 300 meters over the household electric wiring, the TL-PA4020PKIT is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4020PKIT can provide users with stable high-speed data transmission rates of up to 500Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. The TL-PA4020PKIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the TL-PA4020PKIT provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4020PKIT plugged in, no power outlet goes to waste.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, the TL-PA4020PKIT can optimize powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4020PKIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
|Plug Type||EU, UK, FR, US|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||2* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports, Power Socket|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 5.82W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 5.20W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.92W (220V/50Hz)
|LED||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7 x 2.3 x 1.7 in. (95 x 58 x 42 mm)|
|Range||300 meters over a single circuit|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter *2
Ethernet cable (RJ45) *2
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS, Linux*|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Worth BuyingTL-PA4020P KIT receives a Worth Buying award from Kitguru UK2015, UK
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.