AV500 2-port Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps1
- No new wires, easy Plug and Play operation, no configuration required
- Twin Pack design helps establish a basic powerline network
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's AV500 2-port Powerline Starter Kit, TL-PA4020 KIT, turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With a speed of up to 500Mbps, TL-PA4020 KIT transmits HD streaming and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 500Mbps for up to 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA4020 KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in AES encryption, the TL-PA4020 KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices, from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV, printers and NAS hard drives.
Reduce Power Consumption by up to 85%
The TL-PA4020 KIT, a new-generation Powerline Adapters, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 85%.
Plug and Play
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK Powerline adapters, just plug in and play. What’s more, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple Powerline adapters in your home Powerline network.
Support QoS for Advanced Multiple-media Optimization
The Quality of Service (QoS) function prioritizes the bandwidth requirements of data traffic. Users can choose which type of traffic they will use -- Internet, Online Game, Audio or Video, Voice over IP, and the QoS functions will guarantee clear, instant reproduction of that application, even when other applications are running on the network at the same time.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
|Plug Type||EU, UK|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePLug AV, IEEE1901, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||2*10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 2.62W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 2.18W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.42W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.5 x 1.9 x 1.6 in. (63 x 47 x 40 mm)|
|Range||300M in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
- Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.