Download for Touch P5
- Product Overview
|Published Date: 2019-11-07||Language: English||File Size: 972.74 KB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.15
|Published Date: 2018-10-29||Language: English||File Size: 2.53 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
- How to configure Dynamic IP or Static IP on the TP-Link Wi-Fi router to work with a Cable/Fiber modem or a community network(new designed blue UI)?
- Why my Wi-Fi Router cannot get WAN parameters from my modem (new designed blue UI)?
- How to upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link wireless router (Blue UI)?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- How to configure TP-Link Wi-Fi router to work with a DSL modem(new designed blue UI)?
- How to Setup MAC Binding on a TP-Link Router (Blue UI)
- How to setup an AC-class Wi-Fi Router as an Access Point (New Blue UI)?
- How to Set up Parental Controls of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)?
- How to set up system time of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)?
- How do I set up Virtual Servers using TP-Link Wi-Fi Router (new designed blue UI)
- How to set up DDNS (NO-IP) of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)
- How to set up DDNS (DynDNS) of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)
- How to configure Address Reservation on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access(new designed blue UI)？
- Why cannot I access the internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network (new designed blue UI)?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new Blue UI)?
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi Router (new designed blue UI)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new blue UI)?
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
- How to setup TP-Link wireless router with Unifi IPTV (new designed blue UI)?
- How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on the Wi-Fi router(new designed blue UI)?
- How to enable Media Sharing on the Wi-Fi router(new designed blue UI)?
- How to share and access files on your local network drive through the TP-Link Wi-Fi router (new designed blue UI)?
- How to set up access control on wireless router (new designed blue UI)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2015-10-13||Language: English||File Size: 20.67 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2015-07-09||Language: English||File Size: 20.56 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
First firmware released.
For Touch P5 v1
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.