TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
Channel Sales Person
Full Time Job
Channel Sales Person
TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd - Egypt BranchLearn More
TP-Link Egypt is looking for an experienced Channel Sales person for its office located in Nasr City - Cairo.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Title: Channel Sales
- Qualifications and Skills:
1. Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
2. Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
3. Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
4. Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
5. Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
6. Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
7. Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
8. Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
9. Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
10. Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
11. Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
12. Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
13. Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
14. Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
15. Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities
-Experience: At least 3-year networking related experience.
- Education: Bachelor degree or higher.
- Language: Arabic, English, Chinese (Better if know).
- Send C.V with the job title “Channel Sales” in subject to these emails "Only":