AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Superior Extended Range – Four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage*
- 4-Stream for AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi – Simultaneous 800Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1733Mbps on 5GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO** – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Beamforming Technology – Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point***
|Working Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US|
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button, LED Button, Power Button|
|Power Consumption||12W（max power consumption）|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||6.4 x 3.4 x 1.6 in. (163 x 86 x 40mm)|
|Antenna||4 External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||1733Mbps at 5GHz, 800Mpbs at 2.4GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz：11a 6Mbps:-96dBm11a 54Mbps: -78dBm11ac HT20 mcs8: -69dBm11ac HT40 mcs9: -66dBm11ac HT80 mcs9: -63dBm2.4GHz11g 54M: -79dBm11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless RadioDFS (the latest firmware and hardware version is required)Access ControlLED ControlPower ScheduleWi-Fi Coverage|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEPWPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Transmission Power||2.4G<20dBm, 5G<23dBm|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650Quick Installation Guide|
|Box Dimensions (W X D X H)||7.9 x 4.9 x 3.8 in. (202 x 125 x 97mm)|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
**The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
***Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
****Ethernet port should offer accessible network without further configuration, which means other wired devices can get network from it directly, to ensure the normal operation of Access Point Mode.