Stáhnout pro Archer AX11000
- Product Overview
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
How to setup TP-Link Archer AX11000
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- Co je TP-Link ID?
- Jak funguje tříletá bezplatná doba TP-Link HomeCare?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- How to set up IPv6 service for BT/Hyperoptic(UK) on the wireless router
- How do I install TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router to work with a DSL Modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How do I install TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming router to work with a Cable Modem?
- How do I install TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router?
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- How to set up System Time of TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router?
- How to set up Access Control on TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router?
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router to manage it remotely?
- How to log in to the web-based interface of TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router?
- How to configure TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router in Access Point mode?
- How to configure Parental Controls on TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router?
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
Jak zjisti hardwarovou verzi vašeho TP-Link zařízení?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Datum vydání: 2020-09-04||Jazyk: Multi-language||Velikost souboru: 37.38 MB|
|Datum vydání: 2020-03-12||Jazyk: Multi-language||Velikost souboru: 34.83 MB|
|Datum vydání: 2020-01-22||Jazyk: Multi-language||Velikost souboru: 34.76 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.