How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)?
1. Log in to the web-based interface of the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Administration and complete the settings In Local Management section as needed.
- Allow all LAN connected devices to manage the router:
Toggle on Access for All LAN Connected Devices.
- Allow specific devices to manage the router:
- Toggle off Access for All LAN Connected Devices.
- Click Add.
- Click View Existing Devices and select the device to manage the router from the Existing Devices list, or enter the MAC address of the device manually.
- Specify a Description for this entry.
- Tick the Enable This Entry checkbox.
- Click OK.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Byla tato FAQ užitečná?
Vaše zpětná vazba nám pomůže zlepšit naše webové stránky