Stáhnout pro Archer C20
-  How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router(new logo)?
-  How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)?
-  How to configure Guest Network on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to upgrade firmware of Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure Dynamic DNS on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure IP & MAC Binding on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure Bandwidth Control on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure Access Control on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure Parental Controls on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure local and remote management access on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure Virtual Server on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure Address Reservation on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to configure Wireless MAC Filtering on Archer C50/C20 (new logo)?
-  How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
-  Why my Archer router cannot get a high wireless speed as advertised?
-  How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
-  What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
-  How to configure my basic wireless setting on TL-LINK dual band wireless router?
-  How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
Jak zjisti hardwarovou verzi vašeho TP-Link zařízení?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device. For LTE-MiFi, it is recommended to upgrade via USB port.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Datum vydání: 2017-08-22||Jazyk: Angličtina||Velikost souboru: 5.67 MB|
|Datum vydání: 2016-11-30||Jazyk: Angličtina||Velikost souboru: 6.15 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.