Download for Archer AX23
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- DSL Modem router in bridge mode in conjunction with wireless router avoiding Double NAT
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router and Deco?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- How to change wireless settings of TP-Link wireless router on Tether APP
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)?
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router?
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-12-15||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 13.45 MB|
|Published Date: 2021-11-24||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 13.24 MB|
First firmware released.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.