Download for TL-PS310U
- Product Overview
- How to install Print Server manually on MAC OS
- How to install a Standard TCP/IP Printer on Windows 10?
- How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port on Windows computer?
- How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows Vista and Windows 7 (another case)
- How to install a Standard TCP/IP Printer on Windows 8?
- How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows Vista and Windows 7
- How to install TP-Link Printer Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows 2000 and XP
- How to configure wired print server through its web management interface for printer sharing
- How to Use PSAdmin to upgrade the Print Server
- How to troubleshoot the TL-PS310U multi-functional print server?
- How to Check the IP Address of the Print Server
- How to shut off "Enable bidirectional support" and enable "LPR Byte Counting" on Windows OS?
- How to configure TL-PS310U to print by queue
- Why my print server does not work properly?
- The setup Wizard cannot find print server.
- How to solve the disconnection problem when TL-PS310U works as network storage Server
- The MFP server utility can not find MFP server.
- The MFP server software installation is not allowed on your computer.
- Print jobs start printing, but print very slowly or print unknown characters
- How to Reset the TP-Link print server to Factory Default
- How to install Print Server manually on Ubuntu OS
- How to solve the problem when using the MFP and Storage Server of TL-PS310U but can’t connect the USB device
- Printer Configuration of Apple Mac OS X
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2013-08-23||Language: English||File Size: 201.19 KB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Published Date: 2013-12-31||Language: English||File Size: 22.06 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
For TL-PS310U V2