- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
- How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
- How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
- How to update the driver for Windows 95,98,ME?
- How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
- How to install Network Adapter by loading the driver file manually
- What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
|Published Date: 2013-08-30||Language: English||File Size: 623 KB|
Operating System: Win8
Notes:For Windows 8
|Published Date: 2011-04-27||Language: English||File Size: 324.835 KB|
Operating System: Windows XP ---Driver from chipmaker
|Published Date: 2010-06-28||Language: English||File Size: 1.13 MB|
Operating System: Windows98/98SE/2000/ME/NT/XP/2003/Vista/7/Linux/Novell Netware
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1.Add Windows 7 drivers;