Download for Archer MR200
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- How to Set up TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router on Tether App
- How to check the 4G band working on our smartphones
- What should I do if my TP-Link 4G LTE Router cannot detect SIM card?
- How to troubleshoot if I have low speed with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G 4G Router Mode
- How to log into the web-based management interface of Archer MR200
- How to set up Access Control of Archer MR200
- How to set up MAC Filtering of Archer MR200
- How to set up system time of Archer MR200
- How to set up Parental Controls of Archer MR200
- How to set up Address Reservation of Archer MR200
- How to Set Up Bandwidth Control of Archer MR200
- How to set up Guest Network of Archer MR200
- How to set up Wireless Schedule of Archer MR200
- How to monitor the data usage of Archer MR200
- How to customize basic wireless settings of Archer MR200
- How to troubleshoot if remote management does not work on LTE Gateway Router with 3G/4G Router mode
- How to set up Wireless Router mode and 3G/4G Backup on TP-Link LTE Gateway
- No internet connection when using TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode(Case 1)
- No internet connection when using TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode(Case 2)
- Port forwarding:How do I set up Virtual Servers using Archer MR200/MR400?
- Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode
- How do I install a SIM card for my 4G Wi-Fi router or Mobile Wi-Fi?
- How to set up DDNS (Dyndns) of Archer MR200
- How to set up DDNS (NO-IP) of Archer MR200
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2015-09-15||Language: English||File Size: 50.3MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:1. First firmware release of Archer MR200_V1.
1. For Archer MR200 V1.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.