How to set up Access Control of Archer MR200
User's Application Scenario
Block or allow specific client devices to access my network (via wired or wireless).
How can I do that?
Follow the steps below:
Please refer to How to log into the web-based management interface of Archer MR200?
Go to Advanced > Security > Access Control and enable Access Control.
Select the access mode to either block (recommended) or allow the device(s) in the list.
To block specific device(s)
1) Select Blacklist and click Save.
2) Select the device(s) to be blocked in the Devices Online table.
3) Click Block above the Devices Online table. The selected devices will be added to Devices in Blacklist automatically.
If the device you want to block is not connected now, click Add to manually type in the Device Name and MAC Address of the device.
To allow specific device(s)
1) Select Whitelist and click Save.
2) Click Add. Enter the Device Name and MAC address (You can copy and paste the information from Devices Online table if the device is connected to your network). Click OK.
Now you can block or allow specific client devices to access your network (via wired or wireless) using the Blacklist or Whitelist.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.