Download for AD7200
- Product Overview
|Published Date: 2022-02-21
|File Size: 1.75 MB
Operating System: Mac OS 10.15/11.x/12.x
|Published Date: 2018-10-29
|File Size: 2.53 MB
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14
|Published Date: 2017-02-15
|File Size: 14.6MB
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
How to Resolve Double NAT using Starlink
How to Configure a TP-Link Router with Starlink
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely (New Logo)
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router (New Logo)
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)
- How to change language when managing the router via web browser
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- How to Setup Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
AD7200(US)_V2_2.0.2 Build 20210430
|Published Date: 2022-07-20
|File Size: 20.11 MB
|Published Date: 2017-01-03
|File Size: 19.86 MB
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1.For Talon AD7200_V1&V2.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.