AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router Archer AX20
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Wi-Fi 6 technology achieves faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion compared to the previous generation.2
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading and more with WiFi speeds up to 1.8 Gbps (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band).1
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag for ultra-responsive entertainment.3
- Quad-Core Processing: The powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and connected devices are smooth.
- Extensive Coverage: Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX1800 as it focuses signal strength to your devices far away using Beamforming technology, 4 antennas and an advanced front-end module (FEM) chipset.
- Increased Battery Life for Devices: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.5
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App
- Backward Compatible: Archer AX20 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices
What is Wi-Fi 6?
New Era of WiFi
Wi-Fi 6 Router
Faster Speeds. More Connected Devices.
Up to 1.8 Gbps Speeds
Connect More, Stay Fast
Reduced Power Consumption
Refined Password Security
The Wi-Fi 6 Experience
The latest generation of WiFi technology brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity, enabling more simultaneous connections on your home network.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Up to 1.8 Gbps
Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved WiFi speeds. Both 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band get upgraded to the latest generation—perfect for 4K streaming, online gaming, and fast downloading.1
Wi-Fi 4, 2.4 GHz
40 MHz, 2×2 300 MbpsWi-Fi 6, 2.4 GHz
40 MHz, 2×2 574 Mbps
Wi-Fi 5, 5 GHz
80 MHz, 2×2 867 MbpsWi-Fi 6, 5 GHz
80 MHz, 2 ×2 1201 Mbps
Extensive WiFi Coverage with Advanced Technologies
Beamforming technology, independent Front-End Module, and four high-gain antennas combine to adapt WiFi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices.
Easily handle dozens of devices streaming and gaming at the same time—OFDMA future-proofs your home networks by providing greater capacity to connect more devices.3
OFDMA separates a single spectrum into multiple units and enables different devices to share one transmission stream, increasing efficiency and reducing latency.
1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
Powerful Processing for
A powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU generates minimal latency within your network even under heavy load of transmission. Experience a faster response time for every website click or online video playback.
Traditional 2×2 AC Router
Easy File Sharing
Share music, movies, and documents easily on every device across your home network.
Full Gigabit Ports
Connect to your devices using a wired network for robust stability.
WPA3—New Level of Cyber Security
The latest WiFi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in WiFi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home WiFi.
Easily Setup and Manage WiFi with the Tether App
Set up your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app in minutes. Manage network with versatile tools provided by TP-Link HomeCare™ Pro including QoS, online time limits, antivirus, and more.6
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
3. Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA, TWT and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
4. Capacity refers to overall average throughput. This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station.
5.Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
6. TP-Link HomeCare is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please visit and check:www.tp-link.com/homecare
|Processor||1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Interface||1× 1000/100/10 Mbps WAN Port
4× 1000/100/10 Mbps LAN Ports
1× USB 2.0 Port
|Button||WPS/Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonReset ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off Button|
|External Power Supply||12 V / 1.5 A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in. (260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)|
|Antenna||4× Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||5 GHz2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||1201 Mbps (5 GHz)574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards|
|Transmit Power||FCC:<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)|
|Wireless Modes||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Parental ControlGuest Network|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network × 15 GHz guest network × 1|
|NAT||Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Package Contents||Wireless Router Archer AX20Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS,NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or otherJava-enabled browserCable or DSL ModemSubscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|