AX10000 Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi for Extreme Gaming – AX10000 speed machine that delivers Wi-Fi Speeds Over 10 Gbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz Gaming) + 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 918 Mbps (2.4 GHz)1
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with a free lifetime subscription of Homecare™ security system.7
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration, and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Ultra Connectivity - 2.5 Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C provide extensive connectivity.6
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Highly Efficient – OFDMA increases the avg. throughput and reduces the lag.2
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
Dominate the Competition
Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
10 Gbps Wi-Fi Era
Faster speed the router is, less congestion for gaming rigs. Armed with Wi-Fi 6, Archer AX10000 becomes the next-level speed machine that offers astonishing Wi-Fi speeds up to 10526 Mbps with an extended range.1Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)5
Lightning Attack to Defeat Latency
More connected devices shall bring more fun rather than dragging the performance.1 Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4× and cut the latency.2 3 Take advantage of incredibly low latency to demolish your enemies, with your team crew together.Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Multiple devices share
one channel at same time.
Offer 4×4 connections
to reduce wait time
Keep transmission under
Crush the Lag Win the Game
Game Accelerator automatically detects and optimizes gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive, and keep your network as fast as your reaction speed.
Know Your Network
Game Statistics shows the real-time latency, game duration and system utilization at a glance in a refreshed dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements, puts total control at your fingertips.
Keep All Elements Security
Game Protector keeps your accounts and system safe. This free lifetime subscription of the HomeCare™ security system delivers comprehensive antivirus protection that ensures your total security while gaming online.7
Game on the Fast Lane
Gaming Band—a dedicated gaming band for your game rigs, makes your online games and your families' Netflix 4K streaming no more competitor.
DFS expands available channel automatically, get on the more vacant lane and boost the game.
Equipped with 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 1 GB of RAM to handle huge throughput and crush the lag. Link Aggregation and USB 3.0 type C and type A ports ensure virtually any device can connect to your home network.
2.5 Gbps WAN Port 6
1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU 1 GB RAM
USB Type-A Type-C
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)
2.4 GHz: 918 Mbps (802.11ax)
|WiFi Range||4-6 Bedroom Houses
8× Detachable High-Performance Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
Multiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients
Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
Access an extra band to reduce congestion
Connect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router Mode
Access Point Mode
|Processor||1.8 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps WAN Port
8× Gigabit LAN Ports
Static Link Aggregation (LAG) available with 2× LAN ports
|USB Support||1× USB-C 3.0 Port
1× USB-A 3.0 Port
Supported Partition Formats:
NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32
Apple Time Machine
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
LED On/Off Button
|Power||12 V ⎓ 5 A|
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
Malicious Site Checker
Port Intrusion Prevention
Infected Device Isolation
Notification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
|Game Center||Game Accelerator
Detects and optimizes gaming streams to keep latency as low as possible
Check real-time latency, system utilization, and game duration on a redesigned dashboard to tweak every detail
Keep your accounts and system safe with HomeCare™ antivirus protection
Without replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products.
All OneMesh Products>
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Time Schedule (Bedtime)
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP
|Quality of Service||Game Accelerator QoS
QoS by Device
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware Upgrade
OTA Firmware Upgrade
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding
DHCP Client List
Check Web Emulator>
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||11.3 × 11.3 × 7.2 in
(288 × 288 × 184 mm)
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX10000
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|WiFi Transmission Power||FCC:
<30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)
<24dBm(5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz-5.725 GHz)
- Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and 1024-QAM require clients to also support the corresponding features.
- Capacity refers to overall average throughput. The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
- Full utilization of HE160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
- This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
- 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare™ is included with purchase on select TP-Link routers at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and can not be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at anytime. Please visit and check: www.tp-link.com/homecare