AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology—Archer AX10 comes equipped with latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion.2 6
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds—Archer AX10 dual-band router reaches fast speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)1
- Connect More Devices than Ever Before—Wi-Fi 6 technology simultaneously communicates more data to more devices using OFDMA and MU-MIMO while reducing lag.3 5
- Triple-Core Processing—The 1.5 GHz tri-core processor ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth and buffer-free.
- More Reliable Coverage—Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX10 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and 4 antennas.
- Increased Battery Life—Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.4
- Easy Setup—Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App
- Backward Compatible—Archer AX10 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices
Triple-Core CPU Powered Wi-Fi 6 Stable Next-Gen Performance
AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router
Advanced, Revolutionary Wi-Fi 6
Wi-Fi 6 delivers a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Get on the latest WiFi technology to wipe out all the annoying slowdown, and enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
Beyond Gigabit Speeds
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate work to boost speeds for newer devices to the Gigabit level. Connect to a 1 Gbps WiFi network with your phone or laptop, and enjoy speeds comparable to plugging in an Ethernet cable. 3
Archer AX10 Wi-Fi 6 (11ax) 5 GHz 2×2
2×2 Wi-Fi 5 (11ac) Solution
1×1 Wi-Fi 5 (11ac) Solution
Connect More Devices
Add more WiFi devices without dragging down performance. OFDMA allows multiple devices to use one band at the same time, enabling your WiFi to bear more devices compared to the same speed level Wi-Fi 5 router.3
Less Lag, More Fun
Wi-Fi 6 increases the efficiency of transmits data, cutting the lag. Enjoy flawless video and audio chats, better gaming speeds, and instantaneous video loading on different devices—all at the same time.
Instant Response to Every Click
A 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU provides overwhelming power to tackle huge amounts of data transferring, minimizing the latency within your network. Enjoy a more instant response when you click the play button and get better quality for online video chatting.
Traditional 2×2 AC Router
Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage
Beamforming technology and 4 high-gain antennas combine to generate strong, reliable Wi-Fi signal throughout your home, delivering smooth and stable connections for all your devices.
Gigabit Broadband Internet Access
The Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed up to 1 Gbps. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for fast, reliable wired connections.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether App or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX10 in minutes. The Tether App allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
“Alexa, tell TP-Link to prioritize my phone’s Wi-Fi connection”
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Safely reach files in your home, wherever you are, with a secure VPN connection
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX15005 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||3 Bedroom Houses
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performanceOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation4 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Triple-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× Gigabit WAN Port4× Gigabit LAN Ports|
|Buttons||WPS/Wi-Fi ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 1 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WPAWPA2WPA3WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer Gateway|
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Parental Controls||URL FilteringTime Controls|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in(260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX10Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||FCC:
<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz:11a 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm2.4 GHz:11g 6Mbps:-91dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-74dBm11n HT20_MCS0:-90dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-73dBm11n HT40_MCS0:-88dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-70dBm|
So, here’s the lowdown: If you just need a dependable Wi-Fi 6 router to share a typical broadband connection in a small household, the TP-Link Archer AX10 fits the bill exceptionally well.
I highly recommend the Archer AX10 if you are looking for a new budget router today. At RM349, it beats many old Wireless AC router that cost even twice as much. It’s really a no brainer to buy this Archer AX10, it offers really good performance and very stable.
- Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
- Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
- Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
- Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.