Download for Archer AX53
- Product Overview
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
How to setup PPTP VPN on TP Link routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up PPTP VPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/supportMore Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
TP Link Archer AX Series Unboxing and Setup (for Archer AX10, etc.)
- How to connect TP-Link router with Starlink
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- Troubleshooting Guide of DDNS function on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router or Deco Router
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of Wi-Fi6/Wi-Fi6E/Wi-Fi7 products(Router/Range Extender/Deco)
- How to subscribe to the TP-Link HomeShield Pro Service
- คำถามทั่วไปเกี่ยวกับบริการ HomeShield Pro
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- What should I do if the LED of TP-Link router is abnormal?
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router
- How to Create Static Routing on TP-Link Routers
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link devices' speed?
- TP-Link ID คืออะไร
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- Why cannot I find my wireless networks?
- Why can’t I subscribe to the HomeShield Pro service service?
- What can I do if Parental Control doesn’t take effect on HomeShield Router?
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router (New Logo)
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How to set up the HomeShield Real-Time Protection feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to configure the HomeShield QoS feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to configure the HomeShield Scan feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to set up the HomeShield Family Time on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to configure the HomeShield Reward feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- What can I do if Homeshield Weekly Report is empty?
- ทำไม TP-Link ต้องการที่อยู่อีเมลของฉัน
- How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- How to access USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from Windows or Mac OS
- Can't access my USB drive plugged into TP-Link router
- How to access my USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from my Android and iOS phone
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to set up IPv6 service for some specific ISP like BT/Hyperoptic or SKY etc on the wireless router
- ทำไมไม่สามารถเข้าถึง tplinkwifi.net
- How to login to the TP-Link Router's web management page when HTTPS is enabled
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router
- How to set up QoS on the TP-Link Wi-Fi router that doesn’t support HomeCare function
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)
- How to Exchange the Promotion Code of HomeShield Pro Through TP-Link Tether APP
- จะค้นหา IP address ของเราเตอร์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router
- How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together
- What can I do if HomeShield Pro blocks a safe website or URL?
- How to set up Wake-on-LAN on wireless router
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely (New Logo)
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)
- How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers (case 2)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- How to recover the router when it bricked
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- TP-Link smart connect คืออะไร? แล้วจะเปิดใช้งานได้อย่างไร
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- ฉันควรทำอย่างไรหากเครือข่ายไร้สายไม่เสถียรผ่านเราเตอร์ไร้สาย / เราเตอร์โมเด็ม
- พอร์ต ฟอร์เวิร์ดดิ้ง : วิธีการตั้งค่า virtual server ในเราเตอร์ไร้สาย TP-Link 11N ซีรีส์
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- วิธีกำหนดค่า VLAN ID สำหรับการเชื่อมต่ออินเทอร์เน็ตของคุณบนเราเตอร์ไร้สาย
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem?
- How to Setup Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- How to change wireless settings of TP-Link wireless router on Tether APP
- Troubleshooting: Unstable connection on the TP-Link router
- How to block or unblock a device from my Wi-Fi network via Tether
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
จะค้นหาเวอร์ชั่นฮาร์ดแวร์บนอุปกรณ์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Archer AX53(US)_V1_1.1.2 Build 20221019
|Published Date: 2022-12-26||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 22.14 MB|
Improved the stability of the system.
|Published Date: 2022-11-17||Language: อังกฤษ||File Size: 22.14 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Enhance device security.
|Published Date: 2022-04-28||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 22.21 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link Tether
TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your network with your iOS or Android devices. Learn more about TP-Link Tether and Compatible Devices
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.