Λήψεις για Deco X20-4G
- Επισκόπηση προϊόντος
- What can I do if HomeShield Pro blocks a safe website or URL?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app
- How to enable WPS function on Deco
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to Disable SIP ALG on Deco
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco
- How to change the device name of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to use SMS Service on 3G/4G Deco router
- How to use PIN Management on 3G/4G Deco router
- How to set up 3G/4G Backup on Deco router
- How to configure Internet Settings on 3G/4G Deco router
- How to configure Data Settings on 3G/4G Deco router
- How to set up Deco X20-4G
- How to set up the HomeShield Parental Controls feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How to install LTE external antennas on Deco X20-4G
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- How to troubleshoot if there is no internet access under 3G/4G Router mode on Deco Router
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Can different Deco models work together?
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- What can I do if Homeshield Weekly Report is empty?
- Why does Parental Control show my device has reached the time limit while it actually hasn’t?
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare features after the complimentary expires?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app?
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How do I set up my Deco?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco?
- General questions about Deco
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- General questions about Antivirus feature on the Deco App
- What if Parental Control Doesn't Take Effect on Deco?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- What is Alexa Integration?
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- LED feature of Deco
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Ημερομηνία Έκδοσης: 2021-09-22||Γλώσσα: Multi-language||Μέγεθος αρχείου: 85.13 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Ημερομηνία Έκδοσης: 2021-09-22||Γλώσσα: Multi-language||Μέγεθος αρχείου: 85.10 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.