How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app?
With the TP-Link Router Skill for Alexa, you can now control and customize your home network through simple voice commands.
To use TP-Link Router Skill, you must have:
- An Alexa-supported TP-Link product. Find out if your device supports Alexa by checking the Alexa Compatibility List for TP-Link Wi-Fi Products.
- A TP-Link ID bound to the Alexa-supported TP-Link product. No TP-Link ID?
- A mobile device with the Alexa app installed.
Note: This feature is currently only supported in English(US)，English(GB), Japanese and German.
Open the Alexa app on your mobile device and sign in with your Amazon.com account.
Tap the “≡” button, and then select “Skills”.
Search for “tplink”, and then tap “TP-Link Router”.
1. “TP-Link Router” Skill is different from “TP-Link Kasa” Skill. Please CHOOSE “TP-Link Router” Skill in order to control TP-Link Wi-Fi Products. For more details about these two skills and the differences between them, click here.
2. This feature is currently only supported in English(US)，English(GB) ,Japanese and German.
Log in with your TP-Link ID, and then tap “Authorize”.
Your ID is now linked to Alexa. Enjoy using Alexa voice commands to control your TP-Link device.
Your feedback helps improve this site.