Thank you very much for purchasing TP-Link products. In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following Warranty Policy carefully.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Professional Line Products
- 3-Year Warranty on SOHO Products
- Warranty & replacement conditions
- Replacement procedure
TP-Link is committed to producing high-Performance products meeting the high quality requirements for business-class networks. To proof that TP-Link products are reliable, TP-Link Deutschland GmbH offers the original purchaser a limited lifetime warranty on Professional Line Products purchased on or after March 1, 2013.
a. Products covered
All TP-Link Professional Line products come with limited lifetime warranty, including all SMB Routers, Switches, Gbics/SFP-Module and Media Converters. Fans and internal power supplies are not covered under limited lifetime warranty. They will continue with their existing warranties of 5 years.
|Limited lifetime warranty applies to:|
|Alle SMB Routers||SafeStream VPN Routers|
|Alle SMB Switches||JetStream Switches|
(Desktop versions belong to SOHO products)
b. Warranty Period
Limited Lifetime Warranty means, that warranty will only end five years after TP-Link Deutschland GmbH discontinues sales of the product. TP-Link Deutschland GmbH will honor limited lifetime warranty for all SMB products purchased after March 1, 2013.
TP-Link Deutschland GmbH provides 3-Year Warranty on SOHO class products. The Warranty covers the main device, antenna and external power supplies.
|3-Year warranty applies to:|
|Wireless SOHO Products||Wireless Routers (3G/4G Router, Dua lband Router …)|
|Wireles Access points|
|Antennas and Accessories|
|ADSL||ADSL2+ Modem Routers|
|Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Routers|
|Network Adapters||Gigabit Network Adapters|
|10/100Mbps Network Adapters|
|SOHO Routers and Switches||SOHO Routers|
|Unmanged Desktop Switches|
|Print Server||Wireless Print Servers|
|Wired Print Servers|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE Injectors & Splitters|
|IP Cameras||Wireless IP Cameras|
|Wired IP Cameras|
TP-Link Deutschland GmbH warrants that products under normal use are free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The end user can claim warranty if the product was bought in DACH region, if he is the original buyer and can provide original proof of purchase. Replacement products can be refurbished products or can include refurbished parts. Per TP-Link warranty, a product that fails will be replaced with the same model. In case a product fails after it has been discontinued, TP-Link Deutschland GmbH reserves the right to replace it with another model that has materially the same, or better, characteristics and qualities or to refund the original price.
Please click here to view Conditions that Disqualify Product from Warranty:
Conditions that Disqualify Product from Warranty
- Any defect caused by misuse, improper installation or maintenance that is not required by TP-Link instruction;
- Any defect caused by software, virus or improper use of self-made and non-public software;
- Any product beyond the limited free replacement and repair period;
- Any unauthorized obliteration or tearing up of the product bar code;
- Any product that the bar code or item type in the warranty card is different from the product itself;
- Any unauthorized modification to the supporting setting files, or any authorized disassembly and repair;
- Any defect caused by improper use in the working conditions beyond the stated ones by the instruction (for example: under abnormal temperature that is too high, low, wet or dry; high sea-level; instable electric current and voltage and so on)
- Any defect caused by personal disaster or improper maintenance, such as mechanical damage, serious oxidation and rusting, rat damage, permeating exertion and so on;
- Any defect caused by transportation or loading during returning voyage;
- Any natural disaster such as earthquake, fire, flood, thunder strike and so on;
- Any other defects that are not caused by workmanship, technique, product quality and like;
Option 1: Through the store
If you are experiencing product defects within the warranty period, please contact the online/retail store where you originally purchased the product from to ensure expedient replacement.
Option 2: Through TP-Link
If the store no longer accepts your claim, you may process it through TP-Link's RMA program by following the steps below. We don't accept any package without RMA number.
- Call +30 210 614 8834
- Remote Troubleshooting and get the RMA number
- Common Service:
- Step1: Customer sends defective unit to TP-Link
- Step2: TP-Link returns replacement unit to customer
- Customer receives product replacement
- TP-Link may reject or return products without accessories or assigned RMA number.
- Customers who claim warranty, are responsible for the one-way shipping fee and send defective product to TP-Link.
- TP-Link is not responsible for damage occurred during shipment.
- TP-Link will charge a service fee to replace your product if it is out of warranty period.
- TP-Link does not provide international warranty service. Your TP-Link product is only covered by the warranty policy of the country where the product was originally purchased. If you need to ship your product back to the country where you originally purchased the product for warranty services, you will need to pay for both ways of the shipping fees.