How to set up 3G/4G or 4G/5G Backup on Deco router
When a 3G/4G or 4G/5G Deco works in Wireless Router mode, you can use the 3G/4G or 4G/5 Gnetwork as a backup solution for internet access. When 3G/4G or 4G/5G Backup is enabled, your Deco will be directly connected to the 3G/4G or 4G/5G network when the WAN connection fails.
Follow the steps below to enable 3G/4G or 4G/5G Backup and configure the corresponding settings. Here takes Deco X20-4G as an example. The actual app screen may vary slightly from the product model.
The 3G/4G or 4G/5G Backup and Offline Detection can only be enabled from local management when Deco works in wireless router mode.
1. (For 3G/4G Deco router) Launch the Deco app, go to MORE > Advanced > Operation Mode > 3G/4G Backup, and enable 3G/4G Backup.
(For 4G/5G Deco router) Launch the Deco app, go to MORE > Advanced > Operation Mode > 4G/5G Backup and enable 4G/5G Backup.
2. Tap Offline Detection. Select the detection methods (single detection with the DNS Lookup or dual detection with the DNS Lookup and Ping) to determine when the network is disconnected and the backup takes effect.
3. Tap Internet. Configure internet settings for your SIM card (eg. modify mobile ISP information and network mode, turn on/off mobile data and data roaming, select frequency bands and preferred carrier network manually, etc.).
4. Tap Data Settings. Configure data usage settings (eg. adjust total/monthly used data, set the allowance for total/monthly data usage, enable the usage alerts, etc.).
5. Tap SMS. Send, receive and reply messages, create new messages, view inbox and outbox messages, etc. via the SMS Service.
6. Tap PIN Management. Enable PIN Code and set a PIN code to protect the SIM card from embezzlement. When enabled, a PIN code is required every time you reboot the Deco or reinsert the SIM card to the Deco.
To get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Είναι χρήσιμο αυτό το FAQ;
Τα σχόλιά σας συμβάλλουν στη βελτίωση αυτού του ιστότοπου.