Tải về cho T2600G-52TS
>Làm sao để biết phiên bản phần cứng của thiết bị TP-Link
- Product Overview
- Tài Liệu
- Switch Overview of Regulatory Compliance(UN)
- Rackmount Switches(Asia-Pacific-7 languages)_Installation Guide
- 802.1X Client Software_User Guide
- T2600G Series Switches_CLI Guide
- Wall Mountable Switches_Wall Mounting Guide
- Jetstream L2 Managed Switch(UN)_Installation Guide
- T2600G Series Switches_User Guide
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2018-03-14||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 198.78 KB|
Hệ Điều Hành: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2017-09-05||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 5.5MB|
Hệ Điều Hành: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-03-13||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 3.10 MB|
Hệ Điều Hành: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
For TP-LINK switches with USB Console port
- How to access TP-Link JetStream Managed Switch via the Console port
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on L2 Managed switches using the old GUI
- How to Configure Port Isolation Function on Our Layer 2 Manage switches through Web Browser
- How to limit the port rate of the incoming traffic via ACL function
- How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches
- How to build up an 802.1X access authentication system using TP-Link switch
- How to build up a multi-nets network via Multi-Nets NAT feature on TP-Link router with L2+/L3 switches
- How to configure Getting Time from NTP Server on TP-Link Smart & Managed Switch
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network using L2 switch
- How to configure the default gateway of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI
- How to configure the DHCP Relay in TP-Link Switch
- How to configure DHCP Auto Install to let Switch get configuration file and image file from TFTP server
- How to configure the default gateway of the smart and L2 managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure Voice VLAN to optimize the transmission of voice traffic on TP-Link Smart and Managed Switches using the new GUI
- How to configure backup image when upgrading a firmware on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI
- How to configure VLAN VPN on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure Access Control to block users' access to the switch using the new GUI
- How to configure MSTP on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure DHCP Interface Relay on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure DHCP VLAN Relay on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN for LAG ports on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to manage the switch with Mac via Micro USB cable
- How to achieve AAA Authentication through TACACS + server on the switch
- How to enter the BootUtil Menu to factory reset the switch with the console cable?
- Why the Firmware Version Does Not Change after Upgrading in T Series Switches?
- Troubleshooting Instruction of TP-Link switch’s SFP port
- Why are some functions lost after I log in to the switch?
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- The difference between the Voice VLAN feature and Auto VOIP feature
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart and L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
- The nodes that TP-Link T1600/T2600 series switch use to display the CPU and Memory utilization through SNMP
- What is the Console Cable and the line sequence of it?
- How to Block Unknown Devices to Access the Switch by Using IP Source Guard
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- Làm thế nào cấu hình Mở rộng IP ACL
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
Làm sao để biết phiên bản phần cứng của thiết bị TP-Link
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2018-03-14||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 10.86 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes
2. If your device's Hardware Version is 2.0, after upgrading to this firmware, the old configuration will be lost.
Sử dụng Firmware của bên thứ 3 trên sản phầm TP-Link
Một số firmware chính thức của các sản phẩm TP-LINK có thể được thay thế bằng firmware của bên thứ ba chẳng hạn như DD-WRT. TP-LINK không cung cấp vấn đề hỗ trợ kĩ thuật và đảm bảo hiệu năng cũng như tính ổn định của firmware bên thứ ba. Khi sản phẩm bị hư hại do sử dụng firmware của bên thứ 3 thì chế độ bảo hành sản phẩm sẽ bị vô hiệu.
- Supported Public MIBs for TP-Link Switches
- Q&A_Ethernet Switching
- Q&A_Basic Configuration
- Q&A_Interface and Device Management
- Q&A_Selecting Mounting Brackets
Feature Configuration Guide
- Conguring SNMP & RMON
- Access Rights of Different User Account Types
- Managing System
- Configuration Guide for Accessing the Switch Securely
- Configuration Guide for Packet Content ACL
- Configuring PPPoE ID Insertion
- Configuring L2PT
- Configuring Access Security
- Accessing the Switch
- Configuring Layer 2 Multicast
- Configuring System Logs
- Configuring DLDP
- Configuring Port Security
- Configuring DoS Defend
- Configuring IPv6 IMPB
- Configuring IPv4 IMPB
- Configuring DHCP Filter
- Configuring ACL
- Configuring AAA
- Configuring 802.1x
- Configuring VLAN VPN
- Configuring Spanning Tree
- Configuring Protocol VLAN
- Configuring Private VLAN
- Configuring MAC VLAN
- Configuring GVRP
- Configuring OAM
- Configuring Layer3 Interface
- Configuring sFlow
- Mirroring Traffic
- Monitoring Traffic
- Monitoring the System
- Configuring Routing
- Managing Physical Interface
- Configuring MAC Address
- Configuring LAG
- Configuring DHCP T1600G&T2600G
- Configuring ARP
- Diagnosing the Device & Network
- Configuring LLDP
- Configuring 802.1Q VLAN
- Configuring QoS_T2600G&T1600G-52TS v3&T1600G_52PS v3
- Configuring SNMP & RMON
- Lightning Protection Guide
- Configuration Guide for 802.1X VLAN Assignment and MAB
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.