How to configure Access Control (ACL) on TP-Link ADSL2+ modem router? (Trendchip Solution)
Open the web browser and type the IP address of the device in the address bar (default is 192.168.1.1). Press Enter.
- ACL: If Activated, the IP addresses which are contained in the Access Control List can access to the Router. If Deactivated, all clients can access to the Router.
- ACL Rule Index: Select the ACL rule index for the entry.
- Active: Enable the ACL rule.
- Secure IP Address: input the IP addresses which are permitted to access to the Router remotely. With the default IP 0.0.0.0, any client would be allowed to remotely access the ADSL Router.
- Application: Select the application for the ACL rule, and then you can access the Router through it. For example, If you want to remote access your router via Internet, please change it to WEB.
- Interface: Select the interface for access: LAN, WAN or Both.
- Access Control of Listing: This displays the information about the ACL Rules.
After editing an ACL rule, please press Save on the bottom.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.