Why is my Robot Vacuum offline?
There are several things that could affect the online status of your vacuum. To help isolate and possibly resolve these concerns please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure your network router is online and functioning properly.
2. Ensure your Wi-Fi network is enabled, and devices can connect to it.
3. Make sure your robot vacuum is powered on and in range of the wireless network. The best way to determine this is to ensure your mobile phone or tablet can connect and use the network.
Note: The robot vacuum will shut down after 10 hours of inactivity from the charging station.
4. Turn off your robot vacuum and turn it back on. Then check to see if its online status has changed
5. If you have changed your home Wi-Fi network name (SSID) or password, please reset your robot vacuum and set it up again.
Note: If there was a change in the network settings this process will need to be repeated for all offline Tapo devices
6. If the issue persists, please Contact Support.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.