How to Connect Your Tapo Robot Vacuum to Your Wi-Fi Network
Before You Begin:
- Make sure your phone/tablet is connected to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- Bear in mind that only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is supported, and the network must be encrypted.
- Make sure you have enabled Bluetooth on your phone/tablet.
- Your Wi-Fi network’s password will be requested during setup. Please ensure you have your Wi-Fi password on-hand before beginning.
Once ready, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Tapo app, then tap Vacuums on the menu bar.
- Tap the + icon and select your model from the available options.
- On your Tapo Robot Vacuum, slide the power switch from OFF to ON to power up your robot vacuum.
- Tap Next.
5. On your Tapo Robot Vacuum, press and hold the and buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds, then release. All buttons should start to blink white.
6. Tap Next.
Note: If the buttons are not blinking white, press and hold the and buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds to reset your Tapo Robot Vacuum.
7. When prompted, connect your smartphone to your Tapo Robot Vacuum’s Wi-Fi network.
8. When prompted, select your home Wi-Fi network, and enter the Wi-Fi password.
Note: Only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is supported.
9. After connecting your Tapo Robot Vacuum to your Wi-Fi network for the first time, you may be prompted to check for the latest Firmware Update. Tap on the Check Firmware button to ensure your vacuum is fully up to date.
10. Congratulations! Your Tapo Robot Vacuum is now connected to your home’s Wi-Fi, updated, and ready for use.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.