How to add a SmartThings outlet to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Switches/Plugs/Outlets -> SmartThings Outlet (Samsung SmartThings) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT and power on the outlet, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the outlet is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the outlet is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the outlet will list on the app.
How to reset a SmartThings outlet?
- Remove the Outlet from the wall receptacle.
- Press and hold the device’s Connect button while plugging the device back into the wall.
- As soon as the LED turns on, quickly release the button.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the outlet / the outlet is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the outlet is powered on.
- Move the outlet closer to the Deco router.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the outlet and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.