Centralite Plug-In Module
How to add a Centralite plug to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Switchs/Plugs/Outlets -> Plug-in Module (Centralite) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Plug the device in a wall outlet and power on.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the device is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the device is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the device will list on the app.
How to reset a Centralite plug?
- Unplug any devices from the module and unplug from the wall.
- Hold the on/off button while plugging it back into the wall.
- Hold the button until the status LED turns on, which indicates the plug is reset.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the device / the device is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the plug is factory reset. If not sure, just reset the switch before you add.
- Move the plug closer to the Deco unit.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the plug and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.