How to add a Sengled bulb to the Deco network?
- Plug in the bulb and power on. The bulb will indicate it’s in pairing mode by subtly pulsing.
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> Touch ZigBee Bulb (Sengled) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the bulb is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
Note: The bulb will remain in pairing mode for only 3 minutes. Need to connect it to the Deco network while it’s in pairing mode. If needed, just reset the bulb to re-enter pairing mode.
How to reset a Sengled bulb?
- Press and hold the button on the bulb for 20 seconds.
- The bulb will blink 5 times, followed by a subtle pulsing to indicate it’s in pairing mode.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb has power supply.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.