How to configure the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router as a regular wireless router (new logo)
If you already have a modem or your internet comes via an Ethernet jack on the wall, you can set up the modem router as a regular wireless router to share the internet.
Here takes Archer VR2800 as demonstration.
1. Find the WAN port (labeled as LAN4/WAN) on the modem router, and connect it to your existing modem or the Ethernet jack on the wall. Then connect the power adapter and turn on the modem router. If you connect an existing modem, reboot it to get the modem router connected to the internet.
2. Log in the web interface of the modem router. You can refer to How to log into the web-based interface of the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
3. Go to Advanced > Operation Mode, select the Wireless Router Mode, and click Save. The modem router will reboot.
4. Go to Basic > Internet, select the Connection Type, and enter the information provided by your ISP.
5. Click Save to make the settings effective.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.