Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip (32.8 ft.)
- Great Adaptability – Easy to be fixed around the corners to fit your customized needs.
- Flexible Installation - Cut it to whatever length you want and attach it to any surface with the 3M adhesive.
- Wind Down at Night - Install the Light Strip to relax your body and mind through a mood-setting atmosphere
- Schedule & Timer - Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
- Away Mode - Simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
- Connect It Your Way - Use it with your smart assistant, a hub, or connect directly to the Tapo App. Control the Light Strip however you want.
- Voice Control - Use simple voice commands to control your light strip with Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Preset for Convenience - Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
- No Hub Required - Connect to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip
Full Color Ambience
for Every Occasion
The Brightest Bulbs
Our high-quality LED light leads possess a longer lifespan than the entire light strip (almost double). Hence, L900 light strip stands out, being 20% brighter and lasting 50% longer than other common products.
Color Your Life
Full color ambiance for every occasion
Fill any room of your house with over 16 million vibrant colors, warm white, or cool daylight to choose from as the mood takes you.
Once you work out how you want your lighting set up, save it, schedule it, and you’re ready to go! Set for your times and you can enjoy it.
Color Your Digital Life
Automate the individual strips with different colors, timers, brightnesses and warmths. Control them anywhere and anytime within the Tapo app.
Bounce to the music and the lights
Let your music overtake you as the lights reflect your mood. Pick up sound through your mobile device and set up the perfect party atmosphere*. The lights will sync to the frequency and the beat, creating a mini-festival in your own home * The Sync-to-Sound function will be released later in 2021.
Control With Your Voice
The Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip reacts to your preferred smart home platforms, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple Home.
All Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Strips let you connect directly to the Tapo App. Take full advantage of all the intelligent features you demand.
Let the light strip guide you through the night. Connect to the Tapo Sensor* and glow softly as you get up in the night. It will turn itself off after a short period of time without disturbing others.
*Tapo Sensor sold separately, the connectivity to Tapo Sensor will be released later in 2021.
Use the Controller Box to manipulate the Light Strip. Turn it on or off, reset the Light Strip, and change the current colors.
Tapo ensures that your family lives a safe and secure life with our electrical products.Highly durable light strip designed for better heat dissipation, increased toughness and more folds than any other LED light strip. Each LED bead operates independently of the next, ensuring safe use under all circumstances.Our lights are designed with low voltage that do not flicker or emit blue light. Your family can be comfortable to live safely with our lights.
Set the Length. Stick in Place
Cut to length – fit for purpose
Ultimate flexibility and highly durable, infinite options for placement
3M Peel-and-Stick adhesive provides highly flexible installation
Setup with Ease
Configure your Light Strips within the Tapo App within minutes
Download the Tapo App
Turn on the Light Strip
Follow the guidance in the app
|Product Dimensions||5000×10×1.6 mm-Each (two light strips included)|
|Operating Temperature||-15 ºC~ 40 ºC|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, JRF, VCCI, RCM, NCC, BSMI, RoHS|
|Packaging Dimensions||144.5×83.5×119.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||20.5 W|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Wi-Fi Requirements||2.4 GHz|
|Input voltage||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts)||20.5 W|
|Dimmable||1%-100% (via app and cloud only)|