DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem TC-7610
- Compatible with major cable ISPs, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox Communications, Spectrum and more.
- Eliminate monthly rental fees
- CableLabs® Certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Up to 343Mbps download and 143Mbps upload speeds (based on provider’s service)
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels for faster throughput
- Gigabit port ensures ultimate fast transfer speeds
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
Eliminate monthly rental fees
Owning your modem saves you the rental fees charged by many Internet Service Providers. In fact, purchasing your own cable modem typically costs less than a year’s worth of monthly rental fees.
The TC-7610 is certified for use with XFINITY® from Comcast, COX, Charter®, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and Bright House Networks ISPs
DOCSIS 3.0 for Faster, Future-Proof Internet
The TC-7610’s CableLabs-certified DOCSIS 3.0 technology delivers speeds 8x faster than DOCSIS 2.0. The modem also features innovative 8x4 channel bonding for even faster throughput.
Up to 343Mbps Up to 143Mbps
Stream and Game Without Slowing Down
With 343Mbps download and 143 Mbps upload speeds, as well as a lightning-fast Gigabit Ethernet port, the TC-7610 lets you enjoy lag-free online gaming and HD streaming.
Quick, Easy Setup
- Connect the coaxial cable to the modem
- Connect your computer or router to the modem using an Ethernet cable
- Call your ISP or service provider self-activation process to activate the modem
*XFINITY from Comcast and Time Warner allow you to activate your modem through the self-activation wizards on their respective websites.
*All registered trademarks are property of their respective owner.
* Maximum cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are the transmission rates that the device is capable of and certified for based on CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 technology. Actual cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are not guaranteed and will vary according to your cable provider, MSO provisioning, and the speed tier of your subscription. Some modems are not compatible with certain cable providers. Please check with your cable provider to verify whether this modem is compatible with their service. Broadband cable service is required to use this device. Not compatible with voice services.
|Channel Bonding||Up to 8|
|Channel Width||48 MHz (8 channels) / 6 MHz (single channel)|
|Modulation||64 QAM / 256 QAM|
|Symbol Rate||5.057 Msym/s (64 QAM) / 5.361 Msym/s(256 QAM)|
|Maximum Data Rate||Up to 343 Mbps|
|Frequency Range||108 to 1002 MHz (edge to edge)|
|Channel Bonding||Up to 4|
|Channel Width||200KHz / 400KHz / 800KHz / 1.6MHz / 3.2MHz / 6.4MHz|
|Modulation||QPSK, 8/ 16/ 32/ 64/ 128 QAM|
|Symbol Rate||160 / 320 / 640 / 1280 / 2560 / 5120 Ksym/s|
|Maximum Data Rate||Up to 143Mbps|
|Frequency Range||5 to 42MHz (edge to edge)|
|IP Stack||Supports IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack|
|VPN Passthrough||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec|
|Muticast||Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3|
1 F-Connector (female 75 )
1 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Interface (RJ45)
1 Power Jack
|Button||1 Reset Button|
|Dimensions||5.6 x 4.5 x 2.3 in. (141.5 x 115.5 x 57.9 mm)|
Quick Installation Guide
Windows 8/Windows 7/ Windows Vista™, Service Pack 1 or later/ Windows®XP, Service Pack 2
or later/ Mac®10.4 or later (Ethernet Connection Only) UNIX®Linux®
Network: IP, ICMP, ARP
Transport: TCP, UDP
Application: DHCP, ToD
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% Non Condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% Non Condensing