Powerline AC Wi-Fi Kit TL-WPA8630 KIT
- AC1300 Dual band Wi-Fi – delivers combined speed of up to 1350Mbps, providing fast and seamless network for multiple devices
- AV1300 Powerline Speed – Supporting the demand for bandwidth-intensive activities with ultra-fast powerline transfer speed1
- Wi-Fi Clone – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your router with the touch of the Wi-Fi clone button
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Makes it easy to add additional extenders to your powerline network by uniformly syncing settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Plug, Pair, and Play –Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in a matter of minutes
Extend Blazing Fast Wi-Fi Anywhere in Your Home
AV1300 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
Instant Wi-Fi in Any Room
The TL-WPA8630 KIT expands your home’s Wi-Fi coverage into areas where the wireless signal from the main router is weak or nonexistent. The range extender kit can build a unified network using your home’s existing powerlines and allow you to enjoy Wi-Fi coverage in any area with a power outlet.
Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi Speeds – Up to 1350Mbps
The TL-WPA8630 utilizes 802.11ac Wi-Fi to deliver dual band connections with combined speeds of up to 1350Mbps, including 867Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. The combination of impressive speed and convenient powerline networking allows you to provide fast, reliable connections throughout your entire home. This is perfect for 4K streaming and online gaming, on multiple devices at the same time.
- 5GHz 867Mbps
- 2.4GHz 450Mbps
Excellent Powerline Speed - Up to 1350Mbps
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the extender supports 2x2 MIMO* with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1350Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
Excellent Powerline Transfer Speed
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming
More Stable Connections
2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
- Neutral Wire
- Line Wire
- Ground Wire
- Multi-input Multi-output
- Neutral Wire
- Line Wire
- Ground Wire
- Single-input Single-output
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
- Long Distance
- Long Distance
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates, especially during peak use hours.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
- Ann’s Home
- TP-Link Extender
- Wi-Fi settings
Plug, Pair and Play!
1. Plug the TL-PA8010 in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA8630 in any desired power outlet.
2. Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
＊ Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
1300Mbps Powerline HomePlug AV2
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with 3 gigabit Ethernet ports, TL-WPA8630 allows you to connect several bandwidth intensive devices such as game consoles, smart TVs or media receivers to the Internet at high speeds, just plug in network cables and enjoy fast and stable wired network anywhere at home.
Distracted by Blinking LEDs?
You can easily turn off the LED indicators by pressing the LED On/Off button or control them remotely using the tpPLC app on your mobile device or the tpPLC Utility on your computer.
The tpPLC Utility and tpPLC app make it easy to manage and secure your network.You can download the tpPLC app for iOS and Android devices. You can download the intuitive new tpPLC Utility for your PC at www.tp-link.com
*Powerline devices need to be connected to the same electrical circuit and must be deployed in sets of two or more. TP-Link Powerline devices
- The terms “AV1300” and “1350Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV1300” or “1300Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
- Utility currently supports Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X (10.7 and later) operating system.
|Standards and Protocols||
HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901,
IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11a/ac 5GHz
|Interface||3 * Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||Pair, Reset, LED On/Off, Wi-Fi Clone|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 10.8 W Standby:5W|
|LED Indicator||Power, Powerline, Ethernet, 2.4G Wi-Fi, 5G Wi-Fi|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||
TL-WPA8630：5.5 x 2.7 x 1.8 in. (140.6 x 68 x 45mm)
TL-PA8010P：5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)
|Range||300 meters in house|
|Quality of Service||
Supports up to 4-level type QoS
Support up to 8-level VLAN priority field
|Security||128-bit AES Encryption|
AV1200 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit: TL-WPA8630 & TL-PA8010P
2-meter CAT.5e Ethernet Cable * 2
Quick Installation Guide
|Box Dimensions (W X D X H)||9.1 x 7.5 x 3.9 in. (230x190x100 mm)|
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux1|
Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°F ~ 158°F (-40°C ~ 70°C )
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing