TP-Link Introduces Fully Featured Tapo Smart Light Strips and Light Bulb at Industry Leading Price Points
Irvine, Calif – August 24, 2022 - Tapo®, a TP-Link brand and global provider of smart home products, today announced three Tapo smart LED light strips with premium quality LED beads, taking the LED smart light strip to the next level with light strips that are 20% brighter and 50% longer lasting than other LED light strips. Additionally, Tapo launched a new 1-100% fully dimmable multicolor smart bulb with additional 800 lumens of 2500K warm white to 6500K cool white lighting.
New Tapo lighting solutions include:
- Tapo L900-5 16.4ft RGB Multicolor Smart LED Light Strip (Tapo L900);
- Tapo L920-5 16.4ft RGBIC Multicolor Smart LED Light Strip (Tapo L920);
- Tapo L930-5 16.4ft RGBWIC Multicolor Smart LED Light Strip (Tapo L930);
- Tapo L530E (2-Pack) RGBW High CRI>90 with 800 Lumens Warm/Cool White Light Smart Bulb (Tapo L530E).
Fully Featured Tapo L930
The flagship Tapo L930 includes the most advanced features in the market, such as music sync mode for elaborate music-based light-shows, individual colors for each segment, extra ultra-bright white lighting, 16 million vibrant colors with 1-100 percent fully dimmable brightness, unique sunrise and sunset mimicking scheduling, App complete control, and animated lighting effects.
TP-Link’s unique technology of RGB-White -Independent Chips (RGBWIC) features individual color controls for each segment while enjoying up to 1000 lumens of white light due to the extra built-in white LED beads with adjustable brightness. What is more, Tapo L930 has an IP44 waterproof PU coating to prevent moisture and dust damage. The Tapo L930 is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
Tapo L920 and Tapo L900 - The Tapo L920 and Tapo L900 smart LED light strips both include millions of vibrant color possibilities, enhanced music sync mode, full dimming, and advanced scheduling to seamlessly integrate the personalized lighting schedules into the daily routine. Both light strips are fully compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to provide hands-free control. The Tapo L920 also features the individual control of 50 color zones and is protected by IP44 waterproof PU coating.
The Tapo L900 has three different length options of 16.4ft, 32.8ft, and 65.6ft*.
Tapo L530E - The Tapo L530E provides 16 million colors and 800 lumens of 2500K warm white to 6500K cool white lighting. With the option to save personalized settings, it’s easy to find and customize the perfect lighting for any mood or moment.
As with any of Tapo’s Smart Wi-Fi Bulbs, the Tapo L530E is also 1-100% fully dimmable and features advanced scheduling, timers, and countdowns directly from the Tapo app. Tapo L530E can also be controlled individually or in groups with other Tapo smart devices, offering precise lighting control from anywhere. Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Tapo L530E allows consumers to seamlessly control their home lighting with the power of their voice.
Pricing & Availability
- The Tapo L930-5 16.4ft RGBWIC Multicolor Smart LED Light Strip has an MSRP of $49.99 and is available on Amazon.
- Tapo L920-5 16.4ft RGBIC Multicolor Smart LED Light Strip has an MSRP of $39.99 and is available on Amazon.
- Tapo L900-5 16.4ft RGB Multicolor Smart LED Light Strip has an MSRP of $24.99 and is available on Amazon.
- Tapo L530E (2-Pack) RGBW High CRI>90 with 800 Lumens Warm/Cool White Light Smart Bulb has an MSRP of $24.99 and is available on Amazon.
* 32.8ft is a package of 2 rolls of 16.4ft strips connected to the same controller, and 65.6ft is a package of 4 rolls of 16.4ft strips connected to the same controller.