AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router Archer AX6000
- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)1
- Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port6, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO5 are both supported.
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built In - TP-Link HomeCareTM provides whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS7
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
Faster. Broader. Higher Capacity.
802.11ax Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
What is 802.11ax Wi-Fi
Fast. High Efficiency.
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem,
802.11ax5 (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency Wi-Fi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices1 and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Next-Gen Wi-Fi — 802.11ax
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first router with next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. Take your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.Learn more about 802.11ax >>
4x Higher Performance
The new Downlink and Uplink MU-MIMO2 and OFDMA achieve a performance boost 4× that of 802.11ac
4x Larger Capacity3
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
3x Faster Speed
1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Blazing Fast Speed
New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz4, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
Connect Numerous Devices
Non-Stop Entertainment on All Your Devices
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4× higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminate signal interference probably from your neighbors, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
The Archer AX6000 provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port6 to make fully use of the over 1Gbps internet access, boost the whole internet throughput. one Type C and one Type A USB 3.0 ports and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Smarter. Faster. Safer.
Top-Notch Processing Architecture
An extremely powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 8Gb of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
TP-Link HomeCare™ ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro™. Use the powerful parental controls to limit time spent online and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.Learn More >>
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
To set up the Archer AX6000 via Bluetooth, simply download the Tether app,
follow the on-screen instructions, and get your network up and running in minutes.
Connect Archer AX6000 to your cable modem and turn on both devices
Download and launch the Tether app
Link to your router via Bluetooth and follow the in-app instructions to complete the network setup
Works with Alexa and IFTTT
Add new devices to your network, prioritize devices and activities, share the guest Wi-Fi password and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice.
With IFTTT, you can trigger actions when devices are connecting, disconnecting, or being added to your network. You can even choose to prioritize certain devices every time you use them.
- Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- MU-MIMO capability requires client devices that also support MU-MIMO.
- Capacity refers to overall average throughput. The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
- Full utilization of HT160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
- This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
- 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
TP-Link HomeCareTM powered by Trend MicroTM (HomeCare) is included for 3 years from date of activation at no additional cost, after which would require an opt-in subscription at an additional cost. Opting-out of this subscription will disable certain features. For a complete list of HomeCare functionalities go to the HomeCare page on the TP-Link website.
|Memory||1GB RAM and 128MB Flash|
|Interface||8 1G/100M/10M LAN Ports,1 2.5G/2G/1G/100M WAN Port1 USB-A 3.0 Port + 1 USB-C 3.0 Port|
|Button||Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Reset Button, WPS Button, Power On/Off Button, LED on/off Button|
|External Power Supply||12V/4A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||10.3×10.3×2.4in (261.2×261.2×60.2mm)|
|Antenna||8 High-Performance External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||5GHz: 4804Mbps(802.11ax)2.4GHz: 1148Mbps(802.11ax)compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz:11a 6Mbps：-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm11ac VHT160_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-55dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm11ax HE160_MCS0:-85dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-55dBm2.4GHz：11g 6Mbps：-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11n HT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-78dBm11n HT40_MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-75dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-67dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-61dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Guest network, DFS, MU-MIMIO, OFDMA|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions|
|Transmission Power||CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5.15GHz~5.35GHz); <30dBm(5.47GHz~5.725GHz)FCC: <30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)|
|Guest Network||2.4GHz guest network x 1, 5GHz guest network x 1|
|Quality of Service||Advanced Qos powered by TrendMicro|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)|
|Management||Advanced Parental control powered by TrendMicro, Local Management, Remote Management|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link|
|VPN Server||PPTP, OpenVPN|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless Router Archer AX6000Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS,NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or otherJava-enabled browserCable or DSL ModemSubscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|