AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router Archer AX1500
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology: Archer AX1500 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds: Archer AX1500 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)*
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology while simultaneously reducing lag.△§
- Triple-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz tri-core processor ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth and buffer-free.
- More Coverage with Less Interference: Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi with Archer AX1500 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and color codes your data communications, reducing interference from neighboring routers using innovative BSS Color.
- Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.‡
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible: Archer AX1500 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices.
Faster Speeds. More Connected Devices.
Up to 1.5 Gbps Speeds
Connect More Devices
Reduced Power Consumption
Wi-Fi 6 Technology
Archer AX1500 brings the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology to your home without breaking the bank. Upgrading your router to Archer AX1500 means faster speeds, greater capacity, reduced latency, and more for an overall superior WiFi network.
Up to 1.5 Gbps
Experience next-gen speeds up to 1.5 Gbps with the dual-band Archer AX1500 featuring Wi-Fi 6 for faster, more enjoyable 4K/HD streaming, online gaming and more.*
Archer AX1500 talks to all your streaming, gaming, mobile and smart home devices on your network using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO, which work together to organize the flow of data to multiple devices while simultaneously reducing lag.△§
Beamforming, four high-gain antennas and BSS Color work together to adapt WiFi coverage to your home and focus signal strength towards your devices while minimizing signal interference for stronger, more reliable WiFi coverage.
Increased Battery Life.
Target Wake Time (TWT) talks to your devices and negotiates when and how frequently they should transfer data to increase device sleep time, extending battery life.‡
Easily Set Up and
Manage Your WiFi
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Access WiFi settings such as parental controls, guest privileges and more right from your smartphone.
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
△Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
‡Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
§Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
|Processor||1.5 GHz Triple-Core CPU|
|Memory||256 MB RAM16 MB Flash|
|Interface||1 × 1000/100/10 Mbps WAN Port4 × 1000/100/10 Mbps LAN Ports|
|Button||WPS/Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Reset Button, Power On/Off Button|
|External Power Supply||12 V / 1 A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in. (260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)|
|Antenna||4× Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||5 GHz and 2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||1201 Mbps (5 GHz, 11ax)300 Mbps (2.4 GHz, 11n)Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards|
|Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz:11a 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm2.4 GHz:11g 6Mbps:-91dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-74dBm11n HT20_MCS0:-90dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-73dBm11n HT40_MCS0:-88dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-70dBm|
|Transmit Power||FCC:<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Parental ControlGuest Network|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network × 15 GHz guest network × 1|
|NAT||Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
Wireless Router Archer AX1500
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS,NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or otherJava-enabled browserCable or DSL ModemSubscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|