Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are through the Tapo app
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices
- Timer - Create countdown timer lists for connected electronics
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Away Mode – Simulates someone being at home by automatically turning the connected devices on/off randomly
- Compact Design - Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent sockets
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily via the free app
The Superior Smart Partner for Small Appliances
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket P100
Schedule & Timer
Share to Family
Multiple Safety Guarantees
Remote Control from Anywhere
Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are via the Tapo app. Designed to facilitate your life and help eliminate potential safety hazards.
Live Smarter by Presetting Time
Schedule and Timer features allow you to create weekly schedule and countdown plans. All of your connected electronics will automatically work at your preset time, making your life smart, convenient, and energy-saving.
Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control
Mighty Features and Compact Size
Tapo P100 is built small to leave adjacent sockets open, making it convenient for daily use.
A Deterrent for Your Home
Away Mode, a feature that intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged-in device (like a lamp) on and off, makes it appear that someone is home when you're on long trips to keep away people with ill intent.
Share to Families
Not limited to single control, family members can directly share management permissions with each other, saving time and enhancing user-friendliness for the elderly.
Multiple Safety Guarantees
- Under strict quality inspection by TP-Link’s lab and certification by global authority.
- UL94-V0 PC Flame-Retardant materials help minimize burning hazards.
- Automatic storage after powered off or connection is lost.
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup and Use
Unique Bluetooth onboarding Technology makes setup steps simpler for faster connection (within 20 seconds) , and eliminate the trouble of matching failure.
*No separate hub or accessories required
*Bluetooth is only used for onboarding.
*The total power of the connected electrical equipment should not exceed the max load current (10A).
*Please do not use in damp environments or outdoors.
*The Bluetooth onboarding speed is based on performance testing results. Actual time required for onboarding may vary in different network conditions and environments.
|Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 (for onboarding only)|
|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz|
|System Requirements||Android 4.3 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher|
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||2.2* 2.2* 1.3 in (55*55*32.5 mm)|
|Power Requirements||AC 100-125 V~50/60 Hz 10 A|
|Maximum Load||1200 W, 10 A|
|Package Contents||Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket Tapo P100
Quick Start Guide
|Certifications||FCC, RoHS, ETL|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0 ºC– 40 ºC (32°F–104°F )
Operating Humidity: 10%–90%RH, Non-condensing