AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Range Extender
- RE600X comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provides faster-wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode – Creates a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extends the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Boosted WiFi Coverage for Ultimate Wireless Experience
AX1800 WiFi 6 Range Extender
Access Point Mode
5 GHz 574 Mbps
Works with any WiFi router1
Meet the next generation WiFi 6 with more capacity and data throughput
With WiFi 6, you will enjoy faster speeds, lower latency, and able to connect more devices. When comparing with the last-gen WiFi, WiFi 6 features 25% faster data throughput thanks to 1024-QAM.
AX1800 Dual Band WiFi Provides Strong Signals in Every Corner of Your Home
5 GHz Band
2.4 GHz Band
Stop searching around for full bars. OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect RE600X to an OneMesh™ router.3
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh™ Router + Range Extender
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
OneMesh™ Router and OneMesh™ Range Extenders pair instantly
Manage the entire network all from the TP-Link Tether app
Increased Efficiency with OFDMA5
OFDMA improves your wireless network with higher throughput, lower latency, and more efficient power consumption.
Boosted WiFi Coverage with Beamforming
Beamforming technology concentrates the WiFi signal towards your connected devices, providing better WiFi range and network performance.
Gigabit Ethernet for Reliable Connections
One Gigabit Ethernet port provides warp-speed wired connections for 4K HD streaming, lag-free gaming, and more.
- Game Console
- Smart TV
Access Point Mode
RE600X is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port, and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 2×2 MIMO dual band wireless access point.
You can set the extender’s WiFi coverage depending on how large you want your WiFi area to be using the Tether app.
- 1Power Indicator
- 2Smart Indicator
- 32.4 GHz Indicator
- 45 GHz Indicator
- 6WPS Button
- 7Gigabit Port
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.1×1.4×5.9 in. (78×36×149 mm)|
|Antenna||2 Internal Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||574 Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1201 Mbps at 5GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz: 11ax HE80 MCS0: -87dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11: -56dBm11ax HE40 MCS0: -90dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11: -60dBm11ax HE20 MCS0: -93dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11: -64dBm11a 6Mbps: -93dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -75dBm11ac HT20 MCS0: -93dBm, 11ac HT20 MCS8: -70dBm11ac HT40 MCS0: -90dBm, 11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm, 11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm 2.4GHz: 11ax HE40 MCS0: -92dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11: -62dBm11ax HE20 MCS0: -94dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11: -64dBm11g 54Mbps: -77dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7: -75dBm11n HT40 MCS7: -72dBm|
|Transmit Power||CE: 2.4GHz ≤16dBm, 5GHz ≤21dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA3|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Range Extender RE600X Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser|
1. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
2. The use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
3. Smart Roaming is designed for devices that support the 802.11k/v standard.