TL-WPA4226 KITEnd of Life
AV500 Powerline Wi-Fi Kit
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard compliant1
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste
* TL-WPA4226KIT contains 1x TL-WPA4220 and 1x TL-PA4020P
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-WPA4226KIT AV500 Powerline Wi-Fi Kit extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home’s existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button which can automatically extend your router’s wireless signal, making it easy to realize seamless roaming within your home network. What’s more, TL-PA4020P has an integrated power socket, which allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket.
One Touch Super Range Extension
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can place the powerline extender anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
AV500 for HD Video Streaming
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4226KIT provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rate on a line length of up to 300 meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices - from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS.
Extend Wi-Fi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your Wi-Fi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With TL-PA4020P’s integrated power socket, the new TL-WPA4226KIT provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4020P plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Plug and Play
You can set up a hassle-free powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi, and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Interface||2 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports –TL-WPA42202 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports – TL-PA4020PPower Socket|
|Button||Pair Button, Wi-Fi Button, Reset Button|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 8.218W
|LED Indicator||Power, Powerline, Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||TL-WPA4220: 2.1 × 1.6 ×3.7 in (54 × 40 × 94 mm)TL-PA4020P: 2.3 × 1.7 × 3.7 in (58 × 42 × 95mm)|
|Range||Up to 300 meters/1,000 feet over existing electrical wiring|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Wireless Security: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WEP EncryptionsPowerline Security: 128-bit AES|
|Package Contents||AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi Kit1 × TL-WPA4220 (Wi-Fi Extender)1 × TL-PA4020P2 × Ethernet Cables1 × Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS or Linux-based operating system|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
- The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “ AV500” or “ 500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.