AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit
- High-Speed Powerline Adapter: HomePlug AV2 standard provides high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps, supporting all your online needs anywhere in your home.***
- Gigabit Port: The gigabit port takes full advantage of your internet and provides a secure wired network you’re your desktop, smart TV or gaming console.
- Ultimate Reliability: Connect your favorite device or console with a gigabit Ethernet cord for more reliable performance at higher speeds.
- Plug. Pair. Play. : Set up your powerline in minutes, so you have more time enjoying a fast and reliable wired connection.
- Power - Saving Mode: Automatic power-saving mode reduces power consumption by 85% when a device is not in use.^
- Modern Design: The sleek and modern powerline unit is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and uses high-quality components.
- Universally Compatible: Connect your powerline kit to any router, access point, or Ethernet switch to extend your network. *
Extend Reliable Gigabit Network through Electrical Wiring
AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit
AV1000 Speeds and 300 Meter Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7017 KIT ensures a stable and high-speed wired connection, providing data transmissions of up to 1000 Mbps* over the electrical wiring for ranges up to 300 meters. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
Gigabit Port for Maximum Connectivity
With a Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7017 KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet with high speeds and ensure the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA7017 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router, plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and you’re done!
Pair for more security
Press the “Pair” button on each adapter to
create a more secure network.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
TL-PA7017 KIT, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%*^
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 2.7W (220V/50Hz)Typical: 2.3W (220V/50Hz)Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.6*2.0*1.1 in (65*52*28.5mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Powerline Security: 128-bit AES|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
**Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
***Maximum Powerline signal rates are the physical rates derived from HomeplugAV/AV2 specifications. Actual Powerline data throughput and Powerline range are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors, including electrical interference, volume of traffic and network overhead, AFCI circuit breaker, and Powerline being located in a separate circuit.
^Actual power saving data will vary in different network conditions and environments.