Ideal for Bandwidth Intensive Applications
With Homeplug AV600, TL-PA6010 can transmit multiple HD streams and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
With its ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA6010 is one of the smallest Powerline adapters in the world.
Plug and Play
You can setup a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK Powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or easily managing multiple Powerline adapters in your home Powerline network.
*Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- Ethernet LED
- Powerline LED
- Power LED
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
- Press the pair buttons for network security and data protection.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab|
|Interface||1*Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 6.84W
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.5x 1.9 x 1.6 in. (63×47×40mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The terms “AV600” and “600 Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV600” or “600 Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.