AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh: Next-gen Wi-Fi 6 AX1800 whole home mesh system to eliminate weak WiFi for good.1
- Whole Home Coverage: Cover up to 4,000 sq. ft. with seamless, high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering.2
- No-Drop WiFi: TP-Link Mesh Technology ensures all your devices are always connected even as you walk from room to room using a single name and password. 3
- Connect More Devices: Deco is strong enough to connect up to 150 devices with strong and reliable WiFi.2
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCareTM provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.4 5
- Easy Setup and Management: The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home
- Parental Controls: Manage, limit and monitor internet use with profiles that let you customize WiFi access for every person and device in your home
- Universally Compatible: Backward compatible with all WiFi generations, ideal for any internet plan up to 1 Gbps, and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem
Meet the Next-Gen Mesh WiFi
Next-Gen AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
Advanced Mesh Powered by Wi-Fi 6
Armed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, Deco whole home mesh WiFi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh WiFi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.1 6
Enhanced Whole Home Coverage
Faster Wi-Fi 6 Speed
Greatly Reduced Lag
WiFi Dead Zone Killer
With clearer and stronger signals enhanced by BSS Color and Beamforming, Deco W3600 boosts broader whole home WiFi up to 4,000 ft2 (2-pack).2 Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Cover up to 5,800 sq.ft.
Cover up to 4,000 sq.ft.
True Seamless Roaming for Greater Experiences
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless WiFi experience. 3
More Connections for Immersive Streaming
Enjoy a more efficient network with way more average throughput on connected devices in dense environments thanks to Wi-Fi 6 technology6. Deco W3600 is tested to connect over 150 devices without dragging down performance2.
x20IP Camera Streaming
x35Smart Home Devices
Testing of multiple applications conducted by TP-Link in December 2019.
Faster Wi-Fi 6 Speed = No Wait
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate work together to boost speeds up to 1.8 Gbps—ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like cloud gaming and 4K UHD video. Families will enjoy immersive live-streaming with flawless video and clear audio without buffering.2 6
1024-QAMMore data encoded at one time
Higher Symbol Rate11% faster speed
Greatly Reduced Lag, More Fun
Wi-Fi 6 brings stable and responsive WiFi connections to tomorrow's hyper-connected home. Enjoy more responsive gaming and seamless video chatting even when multiple compatible devices are connected and transmitting data at the same time6.
Your Home, Our Care
Customize your home network with enhanced security using a free lifetime subscription of TP-Link HomeCareTM. Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeCareTM provides you the tools you need to fully manage your network.4
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco app will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
1 Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on both devices
2 Download and launch the Deco app; just follow the in-app directions to finish the setup steps
3 Follow in-app instructions to configure your Deco system.
WiFi Made Easy
Manage your WiFi at home or away on the Deco app, including seeing all connected devices, prioritizing your own, setting up a guest network, and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco W3600 with simple voice commands. Enjoy a convenient life.
All Decos Work Together
Deco W3600 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a mesh network. Expand mesh WiFi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
|Processor||1 GHz Quad-core CPU|
|Interface||2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Button||1 Reset button on the underside|
|Dimensions||Φ4.33 in. × 4.49 in. (Φ110 mm × 114 mm)|
|Antenna||4 internal antennas per Deco unit|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 ax/n/g/b 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||5 GHz2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||1201 Mbps (5 GHz)574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBm
|Advanced Functions||● Router/ Access Point Mode● Optional Ethernet Backhaul● TP-Link Mesh Technology:MU-MIMOOFDMA1024-QAMBSS ColorAuto Path SelectionSelf-HealingAP SteeringBand SteeringBeamforming|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Advanced Features||Homecare:AntivirusParental ControlsQuality of Service|
Monthly Usage Reports
Over-the-Air FW Update
Expand Coverage by Adding More Decos
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network * 15 GHz guest network * 1|
|APP||Easy setup by Deco App|
|Package Contents||● Deco W3600 (2-pack):
2 Deco units
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
2 Power Adapters
1 Quick Installation Guide
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or laterAndroid 4.4 or later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
- This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11ax specification. Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required.
- Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Seamless roaming/No-Drop Wi-Fi refers to the Wi-Fi roaming that supports IEEE 802.11 k/v/r protocol, helping connected devices search and shift from one AP to another within 0.3 second. Clients need to support 802.11 k/v/r and may require additional setup. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
- Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare™ is included with purchase on select TP-Link routers at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and can not be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at any time. Please visit and check: www.tp-link.com/homecare
- Use of WPA3TM requires APs and System to also support the corresponding feature
- Use of Wi-Fi 6 and other features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, and BSS Color require clients to also support the corresponding features.