AC2200 Smart Home Mesh WiFi System
- Whole Home Coverage: Deco M9 Plus (3-pack) uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home WiFi coverage up to 6,500 sq. ft. — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!*
- Tri-Band Speeds: Reach speeds up to 2200 Mbps with the tri-band Deco M9 Plus.*
- TP-Link Mesh Technology: With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Deco automatically chooses the best connection for your device as you move throughout your home.‡
- Dynamic Backhaul: A dynamic backhaul up to 1.5 Gbps ensures you have fast, stable connections throughout your home.***
- Built-in Smart Hub: Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your wireless and smart home devices. Adjust settings and create interactions from one app.
- Connect More Devices: Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free WiFi connection for over 100 devices.*
- TP-Link HomeCareTM: A free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare protects your family with personalized security features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).**
- Easy Setup: Setup is easier than ever — The Deco app will walk you through setup step by step.
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong WiFi signal in every corner of your home up to 6,500 square feet. Enjoy fast and secure Tri-Band WiFi no matter how many devices you have. Deco M9 Plus connects and controls your smart home devices as a hub, no need for an additional hub.
- WiFi dead-zone killer
- Superior Tri-Band Speed
- Built-in smart hub
- Connects over 100 devices
Dedicated Wireless Connection
Three separate Wi-Fi bands deliver super-fast, stable connections to devices in every room of your home. More bandwidth is freed up with dedicated wireless links between Deco units. Say goodbye to lag with AC2200 WiFi system. Deco M9 Plus uses not only 5G_1(867Mbps) as wireless backhaul but also 5G_2(867Mbps) and 2.4G(400Mbps) as backhaul while traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds over 1000Mbps which is ideal for your gigabit fiber.
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home WiFi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
No More Buffering
Tired of endless loading? With an ever-increasing number of bandwidth-hungry gadgets in our homes, you need a network that can rise to the challenge. With network speeds three times faster than the previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, Deco can provide lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
Whole Home Seamless Roaming
Deco units work together to form one unified network. Enjoy your smart life not just in your living room, but all around your entire house with Deco M9 Plus’ s smart mesh.
- Deco M9 Plus
- Router + Range Extender
- Bluetooth Mesh
- Wi-Fi Mesh
- ZigBee Mesh
The Smart Hub of Your Home
Deco M9 Plus acts as a smart home hub, bringing all your products together in one easy-to-use app. Set interactions between Zigbee, Bluetooth and WiFi devices. With Deco M9 Plus, enjoy the magic of the smart home in every room.
TP-Link smart devices, GE, Kwikset and other leading brands are supported, making possible a range of interactions between bulbs, locks, cameras and more.Check the Full Compatible List >>
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
- Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on both devices
- Download and launch the Deco app
- Follow in-app instructions to configure your Deco system.
A free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCareTM ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live.**
Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Built-in Antivirus helps you defend against malicious websites and guard your online payment.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Fits Every Type of Home
All Decos Work Together
Deco M9 Plus is compatible with other Deco models to form Mesh network. Expand Mesh WiFi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.Check how to configure mixed Deco network >>
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput. wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
**Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare™ is included with purchase on select TP-Link routers at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and can not be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at any time. Please visit and check: www.tp-link.com/homecare
***5 GHz_2 band is strictly reserved for wireless backhaul only and will remain reserved when using an ethernet backhaul.
****Deco M3/ E3 is comprised of a router (Deco M4R/ E4R) and one or two satellites (Deco M3W), while Deco M4/ E4 is comprised of two or three Deco M4R/ E4R units. And Deco M3W will be released soon.
‡Seamless roaming/No-Drop Wi-Fi refers to the Wi-Fi roaming that supports IEEE 802.11 k/v/r protocol, helping connected devices search and shift from one AP to another within 0.3 second. Clients need to support 802.11 k/v/r and may require additional setup. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
|AC adapter input||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.8A|
|AC adapter output||12V ⎓ 2A|
|Ports||2 * LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports1 * USB 2.0 Port (reserved)1 * Power Port|
|Button||1 Reset button on the underside|
|External Power Supply||12 V/2 A|
|Dimensions||Φ5.7 in. x 1.8 in. (Φ144 mm × 46 mm)|
|Antenna Type||8 internal antennas per Deco unit|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHzBluetooth 4.2ZigBee HA1.2|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||867 Mbps at 5 GHz (1)867 Mbps at 5 GHz (2)400 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBm
|Advanced Functions||● Router/ Access Point Mode● Optional Ethernet Backhaul● TP-Link Mesh Technology:MU-MIMOAuto Path SelectionSelf-HealingAP SteeringBand SteeringBeamforming|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Advanced Features||Parental Controls
Built-In Antivirus Trial
QoS (Quality of Service)
Works with Alexa
Automation (for smart home devices)
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network * 15 GHz guest network * 1|
|Package Contents||●Deco M9 Plus (3-pack): 3 Deco units 1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable 3 Power Adapters●Deco M9 Plus (2-pack): 2 Deco units 1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable 2 Power Adapters●Deco M9 Plus (1-pack): 1 Deco unit 1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable 1 Power Adapter|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later
Android 4.4 or later
Bluetooth 4.0 or later
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|