AC1300 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Whole Home Coverage: Replace your router with Deco M5 2-pack to cover up to 3,800 sq. ft. in fast and seamless, high-performance WiFi that eliminates dead zones and buffering.1
- No-Drop WiFi: TP-Link Technology ensures all your devices are always connected even as you walk seamlessly from room to room using a single name and password to connect.2
- Connect More Devices: Deco is strong enough to connect up to 100 devices with strong and reliable WiFi.1
- Peace of Mind with Parental Controls: Manage, limit and monitor internet use with profiles that let you customize WiFi access for every person and device in your home.
- Total Security with HomeCare: Protect your network and devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring powerful antivirus, robust parental controls and advanced QoS.3
- Easy Setup and Management: The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home.
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong WiFi signal in every corner of your home. Enjoy fast, stable connections for an army of devices in homes up to 3,800 square feet (2-pack).1 Setup couldn’t be easier with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
- WiFi dead-zone killer
- Connects over 100 devices
- Enhanced 11AC speeds
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home WiFi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
No More Buffering
Tired of endless loading? With an ever-increasing number of bandwidth-hungry gadgets in our homes, you need a network that can rise to the challenge. With network speeds three times faster than the previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, Deco can provide lag-free connections for over 100 devices.1
Decos work together to form one unified WiFi network. Your phone or tablet will automatically connect to the Deco that provides the fastest speeds as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless online experience.2
Router’s WiFi RE’s WiFi
Router + Range Extenders
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco app will take care of the rest and get your network up and running in minutes.
- Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on both devices
- Download and launch the Deco app
- Follow in-app instructions to configure your Deco system.
TP-Link HomeCareTM- Free Lifetime Subscription
TP-Link HomeCareTM ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend MicroTM.
Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.3
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Fits Every Type of Home
All Decos Work Together
Deco M5 is compatible with other Deco models to form Mesh network. Expand Mesh WiFi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
The Reviews Are In
|AC adapter input||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A|
|AC adapter output||12V ⎓ 1.2A|
|Interface||2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Button||1 Reset button on the underside|
|External Power Supply||12 V/1.2 A|
|Dimensions||Φ4.7 in. x 1.5 in. (Φ120 mm x 38 mm)|
|Antenna||4 internal antennas per Deco unit|
|Bluetooth version||4.2 and above|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz867 Mbps on 5 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBmCE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz) <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Advanced Functions||● Router/ Access Point Mode● Optional Ethernet Backhaul● TP-Link Mesh Technology:MU-MIMOAuto Path SelectionSelf-HealingAP SteeringBand SteeringBeamforming|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Advanced Features||Homecare:AntivirusParental ControlsQuality of Service|
|Advanced Functions||SpeedtestMonthly Usage ReportsAuto FW UpdateExpand for more deco|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network * 15 GHz guest network * 1|
|APP||Easy setup by Deco App|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA,|
|Package Contents||● Deco M5 (2-pack):2 Deco units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable2 Power Adapters● Deco M5 (1-pack):1 Deco unit1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable1 Power Adapter|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later
Android 4.4 or later
Bluetooth 4.0 or later
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
- Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
- Seamless roaming/No-Drop Wi-Fi refers to the Wi-Fi roaming that supports IEEE 802.11 k/v/r protocol, helping connected devices search and shift from one AP to another within 0.3 second. Clients need to support 802.11 k/v/r and may require additional setup. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
- Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare™ is included with purchase on select TP-Link routers at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and can not be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at any time.