AC1200 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
- Whole Home Coverage: Deco M3 3-pack uses a Deco M4R and 2 Deco M3W mesh range extenders to achieve seamless whole home WiFi coverage up to 4,500 sq. ft. If that's not enough, simple add more Decos any time.*
- Fast Dual-Band WiFi: Deco M3 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps.*
- TP-Link Mesh Technology: With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- Connect More Devices: Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for more devices.
- Easy Setup: Deco M3 is simple and easy to set up- plug in the Deco M4R and M3W units, download the Deco app and follow the on-screen guide.
- Parental Controls: Limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Fast. Stable. Everywhere.
Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi
Why Do You Need Deco M3?
Can’t get WiFi in your
Whole Home WiFi
Eliminates Dead Zones
Lose connection while walking
around the house?
with One WiFi Name
all the time?
Lag-Free WiFi Connections
for More Devices
Worried about your children’s
Parental Control Keeps
Your Children Safe
WiFi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M3 is a simple way to guarantee a strong WiFi signal in every corner of your home up to 4,500 square feet. 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless connections work together to provide even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.*
The Deco M3W makes complicated setup a thing of the past. Simply plug the compact M3W unit into a wall outlet, download the Deco app and follow the on-screen directions for quick and easy setup. If you need additional WiFi coverage, no problem. Simply add another Deco M3W, or another Deco product, to increase coverage at any time.**
Deco M3W only with Deco routers to extend Mesh WiFi
Plug in the extender about halfway between the main router and the WiFi dead zone. The smart signal indicator helps you find the appropriate spot easily.
Seamless Roaming with One WiFi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Enjoy uninterrupted streaming, downloading, gaming and more as you move through your home, and no more switching WiFi names, creating a truly seamless online experience.***
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home Extender
One WiFi Name
No more switching WiFi network names
Stays Fast, Always
Adaptive path selection keeps your network running at top speed
Ensure you stay online even if one node fails by automatically rerouting data
Traditional Router with Extender
No More Buffering
Reach network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, making Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to multiple devices.*
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to
keep your children safe while they’re online.
Easily create a profile for each family member and set custom time limits and online time allowances.
Keep your family safe online with one-touch security settings that block websites based on age-appropriateness.
Set limits on how much time each person in your family can spend online.
Check out which sites your children visit and how much time they spend on each to ensure your children are safe while they’re having fun online.
Take a break from WiFi for dinner and family game nights. Just tap a button to suspend internet access for everyone in your home.
WiFi Made Easy
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Installing Deco M3 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its on-screen directions.Learn how to set up the Deco system >>
Manage your WiFi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing devices, setting up a guest network and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco M3 with simple voice commands.
Deco M3 is compatible with other Deco models to
form Mesh network. Expand Mesh WiFi coverage
anytime by simply adding more Decos.
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
**Seamless roaming requires that clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.