Download for TL-MR6400
- Product Overview
-  How to upgrade the firmware version of TL-MR6400 (new logo)? 6289
-  How to bind IP Address and MAC Address of TL-MR6400 (new logo)? 2553
-  How to set up Access Control for website blocking with TL-MR6400 (new logo)? 2594
-  How to configure Parental Control function with TL-MR6400 (new logo)? 1920
-  How do I open ports with TL-MR6400 (new logo)? 5443
-  How to configure IPv6 of TL-MR6400 in Standard Router Mode (new logo)? 2193
-  How to configure Bandwidth Control of TL-MR6400 in Standard Wireless Router Mode (new logo)? 3632
-  How to configure Dynamic DNS of TL-MR6400 (new logo)? 3243
-  How to configure Address Reservation of TL-MR6400 (new logo)? 2287
-  How to configure local and remote management rule of TL- MR6400 (new logo)? 3269
-  How to configure data settings of TL-MR6400 in 3G/4G Router Mode (new logo)? 4364
-  How do I log into the web-based Management Page of TL-MR6400 (new logo)? 5483
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device. For LTE-MiFi, it is recommended to upgrade via USB port.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-05-28||Language: English||File Size: 39.97 MB|
|Published Date: 2018-04-13||Language: English||File Size: 39.65 MB|
|Published Date: 2017-09-12||Language: English||File Size: 21.42 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.