Download for TL-MR3020
- How do I open ports on my TP-Link wireless Router?
- How do I open ports on my TP-Link Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Wireless Router(green UI)?
- ฉันควรทำอย่างไรหากเครือข่ายไร้สายไม่เสถียรผ่านเราเตอร์ไร้สาย / เราเตอร์โมเด็ม
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- วิธีใช้แบนด์วิดท์ควบคุมในเราเตอร์ไร้สาย TP-Link
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- วิธีการกำหนดค่าโหมดเราเตอร์ 3G / 4G บน TL-MR3020
- วิธีกำหนดค่าตัวกรองที่อยู่ MAC แบบไร้สายบนเราเตอร์ไร้สาย
- How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-Link Wireless Router?
- 3G/4G Router All-in-One Troubleshooting Guide
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to view System Log of TP-Link wireless Router?
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- How do I change the IP address of a TP-Link Wireless Router (Green UI)?
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem?
- How to reset TP-Link products with WPS/RESET button to factory defaults
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- What should I do if internet speed is slow when the device is connected to the router’s wireless network
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
- How to Configure the Client Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- What should I do if I fail to log into MR3020’s management interface when it works in RE or WISP mode?
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- How to configure local and remote management of TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to upgrade firmware of TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
- How to configure Auto Reboot of TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
- How to schedule your wireless function on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to extend host network after Quick Setup when TL-MR3020 works as repeater? (new logo)
- How to set up a Dynamic DNS service account on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to configure IPSec VPN on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to share local resources on the Internet by Virtual Servers on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to set up Service Filtering rules on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to configure Access Control on TL-MR3020 (Router mode-new logo)?
- How to set up Bandwidth Control on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to configure Parental Controls on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to set up System Time on TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
- How to create a guest network on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)?
- How to configure Repeater/Bridge Mode on TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
- How to configure Access Point Mode on TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
- How to configure WISP Client Router Mode on TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
- How to configure Wireless Router Mode on TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
- How to log into the web management page of TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router?
- วิธีตั้งค่าเป็น Access Point บน TL-MR3020 และ TL-MR3040
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How to log into the web management page of the TL-MR3020?
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
- How to Configure the 3G Router Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the Wireless Router Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the WISP Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the Bridge With AP Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to set up access control for website blocking on TP-Link Wireless Router (older green UI)?
- How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-Link Router?
- How to solve the compatibility problem between your 3G modem and TP-Link 3G router
- Why I cannot have Internet with an identified 3G Modem?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- Why my 3G router or internal device can not be visited from Internet?
- How to choose the right working mode for the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040?
- How to Use the Modem Bin File on TP-Link 3G routers
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How to find Pre-encryption wireless password for TL-MR3020 without Password stick?
- How to select the operating mode of TP-Link wireless multiple modes devices?
- How to Configure MAC Address Clone on TP-Link Mini Pocket Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
จะค้นหาเวอร์ชั่นฮาร์ดแวร์บนอุปกรณ์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2017-06-05||Language: อังกฤษ||File Size: 6.11 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.