Descarga para NC260
- Product Overview
Utilidad de Gestión
|Fecha de Publicación: 2019-01-07||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 3.27 MB|
Sistema Operativo: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
For NC series cameras.
- How to set up cloud camera with tpCamera APP?
- How to upgrade NC series camera in management website?
- What can I do if I forget my password of TP-Link Cloud account?
- ¿Qué hacer si no recibo el mail al registrar mi cuenta cloud o al resetear mi contraseña?
- How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards
- What should I do if the SD card doesn’t work properly on my camera?
- How to remove my Camera from Cloud when the camera is offline
- Cómo actualizar el firmware de una cámara TP-Link usando la aplicación tpCamera
- ¿Cómo actualizar el firmware en las cámaras de la serie NC?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the cloud camera?
- What should I do if I fail to login to the cloud camera’s Web Interface?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down?
- How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
- How can I view 24-hour recording on tpCamera App?
- How to bind camera with your cloud account and view the cloud camera?
- How to use motion detection function on tpCamera APP?
- How to set Gmail or Hotmail as sender Email address in cloud camera Notification Delivery Function?
- How to edit Home/Away Mode of my cameras?
- How to log in to the cloud camera’s Web Interface?
- How to connect the cloud camera to your router's wireless network via camera’s web interface?
- How to register a TP-Link Cloud Account for Cloud Camera?
- Where can I find detection recording of NC260/NC450?
- Why does my tpCamera APP “Login” button become gray after I input my cloud account?
- How to re-register the camera to another new TP-Link Cloud account?
- How can I find the IP address of the cloud camera ?
- How to use motion detection function on Web-UI?
- How to use Camera Control tool
- How to install Plug-in on my Mac Book in TP-Link cloud website?
- How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from camera
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2017-03-22||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 8.90 MB|
1. For NC260(UN).
|Fecha de Publicación: 2016-11-09||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 8.69 MB|
1. For NC260(UN) V2.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.